Friday, September 24, 2010

Hiatus!



Haiii.....kangen kah sama diriku? The problem of the lifelessness of this blog is because I haven't been cooking for quite sometimes! Bukan karena kurang duit nggak bisa beli bahan-bahan, tapi karena Jakarta amat sangat panas yang menyebabkan kurangnya oksigen di dapur, plus kurangnya waktu untuk berkutat di dapurku....I promise I will bake more and update more...

Masalahnya....I've been away too...whether it's official or pleasure only but it made me lack of time in baking! And my dream of becoming pastry chef is slowly drowning away since I failed to obtain the scholarship at Humber....oh wait...didn't i tell you that I was accepted at Humber?


Anyway, if you want to know what's happening with me, check out my other blog! ^ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home