Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Dukkboki - First Try

Dukkboki is my fav Korean's snack and I always order this if I go to Han Gang Restaurant coz they make the best Dukkboki in Jakarta that I know. I love this dish and I am tempted to try cooking it. I tried this months ago...hahaha, only had time and remembered to share this with you all!

Getting the ingredients is so much pain coz I had to travel to Serpong to actually shop in Korean Supermarket. They don't have such traditional Korean ingredients in Jakarta, especially the fresh Dukkbokki. I won't say that my first try is successful coz I think it needs a lot of improvement in flavour, but for the first try....it's not bad!!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Chinqie said...

u should cut it longer so it looks more real like what they have here... heheheh
but it was good..

11:36 PM  
Blogger Stardreamer said...

I really want to try dukbokki in Korea....huhhuu...

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home