Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Birthday Bash!

Haiiii....before doing my blog marathon (the result of not updating blog for a while!!!), let me share my birthday bash in Bandung!!! We stayed at Hilton Hotel Bandung and we had lots of fun....too bad my beloved dongsaengs can't join us for the fun!!!!

Mum and Dad - enjoying the nice room

C'est moi


my birthday noodle....kekeke...

Mum and Dad - at breakfast


Returned from Bandung on 8 March and then headed to Gourmet World - Kemang for my birthday dinner....enjoy the gourmet food....yay!


-mushroom soup-

- my meal: sloppy joe burger ( mixture of bacon, onions, and mozarella cheese) served with fries-

- Yuda's meal: broiled beef stuffed with mushroom served with baked potato-

- Mum's meal: Gordon Bleu Chicken served with baby potatoes -

- Dad's meal: BBQ Ribs (Dad's meal came last that we forgot to take picture once the food arrived coz we were too infused with our own food and Dad being so hungry dug the food right in hahahaah) -

- my burger -


We then headed home to celebrate my 28th (yaiks) birthday:

- please look at the cake, not my cleavage -

- I got too many wishes that I actually re-lit the candle -



Anyway, the birthday was really fun surrounded by the people I love the most in this world...
My wish is still the same: GOING BACK TO TORONTO...and nothing else matters....

Dear God,
Take me back to Toronto....in any way You could take me there....
Amen....

PS: Next posts will be about cakes and food...hahahaha....till then, byeeee....

2 Comments:

Blogger Chinqie said...

mau mau mau
mau ke hilton
mau makan gourmet
was it good?
did everyone like their meal?
will we go there again?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Stardreamer said...

Heheehe...let's go to Gourmet Garage again!!!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home